Well, just got nominated for an award by Gus Sanchez for a One Lovely Blogger Award!
If you haven’t heard of Gus, you ought to check out his blog. Gus is funny/brilliant guy and is writing a novel about corporate America. His website, Out Where The Buses Don’t Run is new on WordPress, but I’ve known him a long time and followed it on various other platforms.
Quickly, the way this thing goes is like this- I’m supposed to give you seven facts about me and then I’m supposed to nominate 15 blogs/websites. So below, you’ll find all the info you’re little heart desires.
Seven Random Things About Me
1) Found a Herman Miller Aeron chair in the garbage in NJ. It’s a $1000 chair. Some maniac threw it away.
2) Grew up in Cedar Creek Campground. We rented a house.
3) Deaf in my left ear and kept it a secret until I was 12. Worried that they’d cut my head apart and put in a robotic mechanism.
4) Usually when I’m writing, I’m listening to “Fucked Up Friends” by Tobacco.
5) I like beer more than soda and soda less than water.
6) Used to crash my car a lot, but not on purpose or anything.
7) I had a dog named Chainsaw for awhile. A very polite animal. Despite what the name would infer.