So, this Tuesday I am gonna start hosting a radio show. It’ll be streamed online and will feature a lot of the crazy writer and artist friends that I know. Mostly it will be an interview show where I shoot the shit with people that I’m intrigued by and want to learn more about.
I’ll share the links here on this blog and if you don’t yet … you outta follow me on Twitter. That’s where most of my activity is anyway. A constant stream of delirious nonsense and sexy talk.
Some other updates for those following along at home:
- Tollbooth is coming out in the spring. I’ve cut it down from 105,000 words down to 93,000. It’ll be carried by Piscataway Publishing, the marvelous peeps behind the Idiom.
- The novel F-250 is looking for a home with a publishing house.
- A collection of short stories Lighting Box, is almost ripe enough to be sent out for submission to some houses too.
- Submissions are closing on my anthology Wasn’t That Special: How You Lost Your Virginity … so look for that in the early summer, I imagine.
- Lots of wedding planning.
- Lots of record playing.
- We drank three bottles of pinot noir last week and it was great.
- I just took my girl to an Italian dinner up at 181st street in NYC in some fancy brown shoes that I bought yesterday because now I’m 31 and I’m an adult.
- I bought a bunch of books and haven’t read anything from any of them
- played around on Rae’s Ipad editing Tollbooth. Kinda fun, kinda torture.
- I threw away a metric ton of clothing from my youth.
That’s about it. Whew…