Well, it’s that time of year when (due to high demand) I reveal my Top 10 Best Things About 2013. Without further adu … adoo… adobo?
1. had some pretty good marmalade
2. found $32 in a porta-john
3. Threw away 175 tons of plastic
4. bought a book explaining about different kinds of rocks and minerals, threw that out too.
5. went to 7 flea markets
6. Escaped flu-free
7. voyaged to the Swiss alps in a dream
8. A friend have me a Byrds record that I like
9. Found a 1/2 broken Herman miller Aerone chair in the NJ garbage
10. Was told by a mail clerk that I am a model American.